Thursday 1 October 2015

October Goals


I can't believe its October already! Its my favourite month because it's my birthday :) I really enjoyed doing my september goals and having something to aim for, that I wanted to do it again this month. Last months were mostly heath and fitness related as I wanted to start a healthier lifestyle (I'll do another post about that). But this month there a bit more varied and just random stuff I want to do this month.

Post every weekday - I wanted to try a month of blogging everyday but I think that might be a bit to much so I'm going to stick to just weekdays for this month. I want to try and get into posting a lot more regularly and as I'm not going back to uni this year I have the time to do it and I've got a lot going on in october so have lots to share.

Do yoga once a week - I've just always wanted to try and get into it. I'm going to start by doing it at home to see if I like it then might try and look for some classes.

Depop - I have a big pile of clothes and need to finally get them onto my Depop shop


finish my book - I've been reading Zoella's Girl Online for so long now and I just want to hurry up and finish it now.

Update my scrap book - On my bucket list for this year was to keep a scrap book for the whole year. I have now fallen behind a couple of months but I'm not ready to give up yet so want to catch up this month.

Do you have monthly goals? let me know what they are down below?

No comments:

Post a Comment