Friday 2 October 2015

September Favourites


I haven't done a favourites in so long and realised that I had been loving quite a lot of new things recently and as it happens to be the beginning of the month, why not do a monthly favourites?

Victoria Sectrets Aqua Kiss Body Wash - Finally opened this this month after buying it in America and I love it so much. It smells amazing and lathers really well which I wasn't expecting.

Tangle Teaser - I didnt understand how these could be so amazing before I brought one but decided to go for it anyway eventually. It feels so much nicer on your hair and detangles it really easily. I prefer this so much to my brush I actually got rid of it.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Chai - As its coming out of summer I can start reaching for the darker colours and I am loving the Barry M gelly range, especially in Chai. Been wearing it a lot this month.

Moroccan Oil - Its doesnt matter how many cheaper alternatives I find this one will always win. I didnt want to buy it again because of the price tag but finally did this month and I am really glad I did.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I wasn't a fan of this at first but its really grown on me recently. They make my lashes so thick and full of volume. I don't normally see a reason to buy high end mascaras because drugstore ones normally do it for me but this has really impressed me.

Burts Bees Lip Balm - To be honest this is the first time I've ventured outside the vaseline world. I have been loving this so much recently. Its so much more moisturising and I like that its a stick as its so much more convenient

Bourjoi Rouge Edition Velvet in Beau Brun - I love the colour and I love the staying power. Check out the full review I did on it here

Twinings Orange and Lotus Flower Green Tea - I brought this as I was getting bored of the other teas I normally get and its now my favourite tea.

Let me no whats been your favourite product this month? If you've done a favourites post post the link down below, I love reading them :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment