Wednesday 14 October 2015

What I got for my 21st birthday


Heya everyone :) it was my birthday over the weekend and had such a lovely time! I went to champneys for the day and then spent the night in london. I am so grateful for everyone who spend it with me! I also got a few gift from people that I wanted to share on my blog today. They were all so lovely and thoughtful and would like to thank my family and friends for them all.

The first things I got was the thing everyone gets for the 21st birthday. Things with 21 written on it :) I think there so cute and I love little keep sakes like this. The mug is sitting on my desk with all my pens in it, which looks so cute. and I will be using the keyring because it's so pretty.


I got Benefit Stay don't stray eye primer which I love! It makes yours eyes look so much brighter and also keeps your eye makeup on for longer. I also go this cute little candle in the scent pink fizz and grapefruit. It smells amazing! I haven't burnt it yet but have a feeling it won't last long so will most likely be looking for a bigger one soon. My mum knows how much I love the body shop so got me this mini Nutruganics skin care pack, My first anti-aging products (thanks mum!) I am really excited to try these. I'll report back if there good.


I got these two charms for my bracelet. I think they are so cute! They go with the charms I've already go so well.


Got to love getting food :) I love that my mum got me this biscuit tin and filled it with biscuits. Definitely something i'm going to use. I also got some cocktail flavoured jelly belly which are really nice and some truffles.


Because over summer me and some family and friends have started bike riding together, my family brought me loads of riding equipment to look the part. So here I have a helmet, Gloves, a light, a seat pad and a bum bag that you attach to your bike. These have already come in handy.

I hope you enjoyed this post :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment