Thursday 8 October 2015

Silent Beauty Products


There are so many fun beauty products that we all love to talk about. But theres those few that are a bit boring and never make an appearance on our blog. So today I thought I would share with you my favourite products I never talk about, but I couldn't live without.

Wilkos Cotton Pads - I really like the size of these because there so easy to remove all your make up with just one or two, and also the quality are really good. There a lot better than more expensive once I've tried.

Wilkos Mini Hair Elastics - I love using these if I'm tying the front bit of my hair up or if I plait my hair which I sometimes do at night. There just so much easier to use that bigger hair ties.

Nivea Pearl and Beauty Deodorant - I just really love the smell of this one.

Beauty Formulas Cleansing Nose Pore Strips - I get these from the pound shop and they work really well. I haven't tried any other brand but don't feel I need to when these work and are so cheap.

Tweezers - I don't no what brand these are. I think I go them for christmas Im a mini beauty pack. But they work the best and are really cute.

Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Razor - I find this mens razor so much easier to use than womens ones. I don't like all the soap you get on them and prefer smaller razors.

Whats your favourite silent beauty product?

No comments:

Post a Comment