Friday 27 November 2015

Bleach London White toner and The Reincarnation Mask Review




Earlier today I brought the Bleach London White toner and The Reincarnation Mask because I've heard some good things about these and wanted to get rid of the orangey/yellow shades from my blonde bits. I thought I would give my opinions on this product and tell you how it worked for me.


Mixing this was really easy. All you have to do it put the colorant into the developing lotion and then shake it until its all mixed together. It was so easy to apply and there was plenty in there for me (Although I only did half my head. If I did my full head I would have needed another bottle.)

I found it really easy to apply to my hair by myself. It does come with gloves which keeps it clean and makes it easier to rub it into your hair with your hands. I got it all in in about 5 minutes. After 20 minutes you wash it out, then shampoo and conditioner as normal, but using the reincarnation mask which come in the packet.



I found the reincarnation mask very moisturising for my hair. I brought a full size one as I didnt realise that a mini one came in the toner kit. If you didn't want the toner but your looking for a good hair mask I would recommend this one a lot. Its done a lot of good for my dry hair.

The results were good!! I wasn't that impressed until I put the before and after pictures together. It has definitely toned out the yellowy-orange shades. I don't think I got the full results from this product though because my hair isn't light enough. So need to go back to the hair dressers to get it bleached again but will be using this again if I need to after.

This product was really easy to use and got rid of all the unwanted colours. I would recommend this if you needed a toner for your hair.

Have you tried this? or have any other good products for blonde hair? let me know in the comments :)


I'm sorry the quality of the pictures aren't that great. I was taken them on my phone as I was going along. (The lovely bright yellow top is my official hair dying top!!)


Follow me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment