Monday 23 November 2015

Yankee Candle Haul


I recently made a little purchase on the Yankee Candle website, and after a long wait I am so excited to finally receive it and be able to show you guys what I got.

I have wanted a wax burner for a while now but have never managed to find any shops that sell them. So the main reason I went to the Yankee Candle website was to get one. I thought this white one was really simple and loved it. It was also one of the cheaper ones at £6.30. I actually thought they were all reasonably price compared to what I was expecting as their candles are all quite expensive I thought this would be at least £20. You can find this one on their website here. 


Buying scents online is obviously quite difficult when you don't know what you want because you can't smell them. So I went for this 12 Wax Tart Tube Festive Gift Set, so that I could get a range of the christmas scents without having to guess which ones I like. I was quite surprised to like most of these actually so will get a lot of use out of this packet. There are such a range of scents in there so if you don't no what scents you like I would recommend this.


I got two extra scents that aren't exactly festive but they are my favourite so I had to get them. My mum brought me one of these as a candle for my birthday a couple of years ago because of my name and I actually loved the scent so much and has been my favourite ever since.


I hope you have enjoyed this little haul :) Are you a fan of candles or wax burners? Whats your favourite scent?

Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment