Monday 16 November 2015

November Birchbox


This months box was designed and picked my Skinnydip London. I think the box is really cute but looks a bit more suited for the summer months. Still a nice design though and am going to be reusing it. Opening up the box I was really exited by the products because I knew they were products I was going to get use out of.

Perry and Reed Smoothed, Sealed and Sensational Volumising no oil oil - £14

Have only tried this once but first impressions aren't that great! It doesn't make much difference to my hair like my other hair oils. But I'm going to give this another go.

Cowshed Cow Pat Hand cream - £8

I am VERY fussy about my hand cream but I really like this! its very moisturising and not greasy at all. Its great that it came in full size.

Absolution La Creme de Teint - £35

This has very good coverage for a tinted moisturiser. Its very light and blends in nicely and quickly. Its very expensive though so I don't no if I would repurchase but I really like it.

Lord and Berry Silhouette Neutral Lip Liner - £9

This was the thing I was most excited about trying as I had never tried a clear lipliner before. It's really good and creates a nice base for lipstick to go on smoothly. I like that its clear so that I can use it with any colour. I might have a look other Lord and berry lip liners because I like this one a lot.

Delarom Creme Acquaconfort - £34

This is a nice hydrating face cream. Its very light so could be used for night or the day as it absorbs quickly. you don't get much in it though.

L.Erickson Grab and Go Ponytail Holder - £11.50 for a set of 15

For a hair band this is surprisingly amazing! I have been using it for my hair at the gym and I won't have to worry about sorting it out the entire time I am there.

Overall I loved this months box. I am in love with 4 out of 6 of the products that I could easily get full size products of. Theres a nice variety and a nice design on the box. Its a 10/10 from me :) let me know what you thought of your box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment