Tuesday 26 May 2015

Primark and drugstore haul

I've put everything on hold for the past couple of weeks to get my final project of the year done for uni. I handed it in this morning and the first thing I did after was go shopping, I felt I earn it. you know when you go shopping for just one thing and then you end up buying everything you see? It was one of those times. As I haven't posted in a while I thought I would get back into things by showing you what I brought.



I've been meaning to get some decent makeup brushes for a while now and brought the real techniques travel essentials, as they had all the brushes I wanted. As you can see I couldn't wait to take the picture before I started playing around with it :)


Every time I go into a boots or super drug I look for this pallet and its never there. So when I saw it I grabbed it straight away. It's the sleek i-Divine eye shadow pallet in Au Naturel. I have swatched all the colours and some of the are so pretty. I think I can get use out of most of the colours and can't wait to start using it.



I brought the Garnier BB cream which is my favourite BB cream. It has great coverage and I love using it in the warmer weather. I also got the Rimmel london Wake me up foundation for times where I want a bit more coverage. I have used this before I loved it so much. I wanted to try the l'oreal super liner superstar as I had heard great things about it and I have never tried a pen liner before so I am really excited to try this out.



These are a few things a brought from Primark. These jogging bottoms looked so comfy. I thought they would be good for lounging around in as well as working out. I got a sports bra as well which is meant to be a push up bra. I haven't tried it yet but I think I will use it for light exercise as it probably not the best one out there but I really needed another as as I only had one.



I also got a pair of black high waisted shorts. The materials look old and faded black which I really liked. I got a baggy grey top which I thought would be good throw over a pair of shorts in the summer.

I hope you enjoyed my little haul. I brought way to much but I felt I need it all at the time, lol. Need to learn to just buy what I went for :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment