Sunday 3 May 2015

Food of the day #1

Today I thought I'd try something a little different and do a food of the day dairy. To show you what I eat throughout the day. I thought this may motivate me to start eating more heathy and thought it would be fun to share with you guys.

Breakfast - Jam on toast with a banana and glass of water. I woke up quite late so didn't need anything to big as lunch was soon.


Lunch - I made sweet potato soup with 3 slices of bread. Probably need to cut that down lol but I love dipping it into soup.


Dinner - got a bit unhealthy here with fish and chips.


Snacks - As it was a friday night and I was being good and staying in I decided to treat my self with these very unhealthy snacks. I had chocolate milk, a twirl, cookies and some popcorn. I'm actually really proud of my self that I only ate whats in the picture and didn't go back to get more.


Exercise - I went on an hours bike ride which was really hilly. This isn't something I normally do but is something I want to start making a regular thing.

The only thing I haven't added into this is water, which I always drink lots throughout the day.

I hope you enjoyed this post :) Let me know what your favourite naughty snack is? x




No comments:

Post a Comment