Wednesday 16 December 2015

New Hair! Using Bleach London Total Bleach


I have another hair update! I thought I would do it as I mentioned in my last post that I wasn't finished with it yet. If you'd like to check out that post you can do here. I wanted it even lighter than it was before so I used the Bleach London Total bleach and just did it my self this time. I have to say I was so nervous that it was going to go wrong but I think it turned out really good. I would like it really white eventually but for now I really like it like this.


The Bleach London Total Bleach was really easy to use. You get a brush which was handy as I didn't have my own to use. It was really easy to mix and apply. They do a DIY Dip Dye kit which might be a bit easier to use if your going to do ombre hair but I would recommend The Total Bleach if you were going to bleach your hair. I liked it a lot and would use it if I was going to bleach my hair again.


Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment