Thursday 17 December 2015

My Christmas TV Guide!

Now I know one of the best things about Christmas for most people is christmas films. But I'm not the biggest film person so I prefer all the crap TV at christmas. My mum always buys the TV guide at christmas an I always get a pen and circle everything I want to watch. Theres quite a few interesting things this year and I wanted to share the programmes I'm most excited to watch over christmas.

John Bishop's Christmas Show - BB1 21st december 9pm

My crazy Christmas Lights - C4 Christmas Eve 8pm

Not Going Out - BBC1 Christmas Eve 10.45pm



Michael McIntyre's Big Christmas Show -BBC1 Christmas Day 10.25pm

The Nations Favourite christmas Song - ITV Boxing Day 6pm

Peter and Wendy - BBC1 Boxing Day 8pm

John Bishop's Gorilla Adventure - ITV 28th December 9pm



Is there anything over christmas you love watching or can't wait to see?


Follow me :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas TV guide, I always circle all the films I want to watch! Looking forward to seeing Brave this year x :)

    thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete