Thursday 24 December 2015

Winter Wonderland


Happy christmas Eve everyone! I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park this week and it was so much fun and really got my in the christmas sprit. We did ice skating and the Zippo Circus which was really good. I had never been to a circus before but it was so impressive! I really enjoyed it. We ate a lot off food as there was so much choices and I didn't want to miss out. Here are some of my favourite pictures that I wanted to share. I don't think they really show how amazing it all really looks though so if you haven't been you definitely need to go! 

Let me know if you've been? Have you done any of the other things you can do there? I wanted to do the ferris wheel but it was fully booked up :(

I hope you all have a good christmas!!! :)







Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment