Tuesday 8 December 2015

Winter Haul

I've been shopping again!! This is the last time now I promise. My bank balance can't take anymore. I brought a few things that I thought would get me through winter as I needed a few more bits. Now definitely no more shopping trips until next year!! 


I brought this lovely jumper from H&M. It's nice and christmasy but not too christmasy if you get me. Its really thick and oversized and really cosy. I love it so much. I couldn't find it online which is so annoying because I couldn't get it all in the picture. 


From boots I got two nude Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipsticks in 03 and 08. 08 is my go to darker browny nude lipstick and 03 is a more of a lighter pinker shade which is really nice. I also got two Essie Nail Polishes. I got one No Chips Ahead Top coat which is really nice. It drys so quickly and keeps the nail polish on for longer. The other one I got is this gold Multi Dimension Top Coat.  I didnt realise it was a top coat though I thought it would be a really cool textured colour so I haven't worked out how to rock it yet but I have tried it and all I can say is that its a bitch to get off.


Another thing I got from Boots was the Bleach London Total Bleach. I've been meaning to go back to the hairdressers to get my hair bleached again but its so expensive and time consuming I've decided that I'm just going to do it myself! I don't no why because I no its going to go wrong but I'm just to impatient. The results and maybe a review will be on my blog very soon.



I went to New Look and I am loving their scarves this year! I couldn't decide between these two so I got them both. I thought of it as an investment for the future winters ahead (it was a good excuse at the time) The black checkered one was only £12.99 and the grey one was £14.99

I hope you enjoyed this little haul :) anyone else spending a bit to much before christmas? 

Follow me :)

2 comments:

  1. Great haul. I love your scarves, Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They have some really nice ones this year xx

      Delete