Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Eve Pre Pamper

Its not every time I go all out for a night out! But sometime its just worth it. When you no its going to be a big night and have time to spend of getting ready. I've wanted to do a pamper routine on my blog for a while and thought I would share with you my pamper routine that I use before going for a night out. I thought new years eve would be the perfect time to share it with you.


So first we have the bath. I used the Lush Holly Golightly Bubble Bar which made it this lovely green. It smells amazing too.


in the bath I used a Beauty Formulas deep cleansing nose pore strip and then used the Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting Mask (check out my very old review here). while doing that I put in a youtube video on my phone and watch that while shaving and exfoliating so I can get my legs out.


After my bath I moisturise using the Vaseline Body butter. Then after putting on more youtube videos (I'm catching up with vlogmas still!!) It's time to do the nails. I've gone for Rimmel London in Rapid Beauty with Essie Tassel Shaker Multi Dimension Top coat on the index finger to add some sparkle.


As its the winter months and with the dress I'm wearing I've decided to put some fake tan on my legs. I used the Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Instant Tan. Its not my favourite but its the only one I have at the moment so it will have to do.

So these are the steps I use if I want to pamper myself before going out. I like to do it if I have time as it make me feel like I've made extra effort and feel extra great when I'm ready.

I hope everyone has a great night tonight! Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment