Monday 14 December 2015

December Birchbox



Hiya everyone. I got my Birchbox really early this month and it was such a surprise because I wasn't expecting it to come so was really excited to open it up. Another surprise was that is didnt come in a box this month its come in this glittery bag. I like that sometimes they mix it up a bit but doing a bag. Its nice to have something to reuse but I am going to be honest and say I don't really like it. Its not something I am going to take out with me and I can't think of another way to reuse it so will probably just get rid but I do think its a nice change because I'm starting to get a nice collection of boxes. Now let get onto what was inside the bag;


Benefit the Ultimate Party Kit - £41 for both

This was so cool to get. It really confused me because I wasn't sure what it was but it was nice to get two products from benefit.

They're Real Push Up Liner Duo -  Now I don't no if I'm being stupid or if the one I got was dodgy but I could not get any product out of it!! I'm like 99% sure its got no product in it. So didnt even get to try this one :(

Puff Off! - I thought this was nice and creamy but I have to give it a few more goes before deciding if I like it or not.


Embryolisse Lait-creme Concentre - £12.99

This is really light face cream that is so hydrating and moisturising. It sinks into the skin really well.

Ciate london Paint Pot - £9

I love this colour but it claims to last a really long time without chipping which didn't happen for me. I had to take it off after two days. But I am going to give it another try before making my final decision.

Skin & Co Sicilian Body Gel - £15

I have had a body wash from this brand before but the bottle size was pathetic so its good to get a better sized bottle. That said its still just an average body wash thats expensive. I'll enjoy using it but won't bother getting another one.


Catherine Malandrino Style De Paris Eau de Parfum - £50

This smells SOOO good!!!! I'll try and explain it the best I can. It smells sweet but its not overpowering. I wish I got this last month so I could have put it on my christmas list because its quite expensive. I am definitely going to save up and get myself a full bottle though.


ModelCo Ultra Long Lasting Lipstick - £15.50 for pack of 3

I was excited to try this because I love wearing reds, especially at this time of the year. It goes on so smoothly and is really long lasting. I was really impressed. I think I'll look into getting more from this brand.

Overall this isn't one of the best boxes I've got. I wasn't really excited by the products I got and even less impressed after trying them out. I only really liked the lipstick and the perfume. Everything else I'm not to fussed about.

Do you get birchbox? What did you think about this months?

Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment