Monday 28 December 2015

2015 Bucket List Review


I have just remembered that  I created a bucket list at the begging of the year on here and I was dreading having a look because I had no idea what was on it. But looking back I think I did ok. I thought I would share whats gone well an what hasn't . If you would like to read the original post check it out here.

Successful 

  • Get a job 
  • Redecorate my room
  • Be healthy  
  • Get 100 followers 
  • Travel to a country that I've never traveled to before 
  • Push myself to do something thats outside my comfort zone and try new things


I did two thirds of my list which I'm impressed about. I won't go into all of them but will do the main ones. I think I've improved my health a lot this year. It's not perfect but it's a start. I definitely eat a lot healther and have joined the gym. I have also been to New York which was the best experience ever. I did a blog post on it so check it out! I don't no what I meant when I said get 100 followers but I do have over 100 followers on Twitter and bloglovin which is nice in my first year of blogging.



Unsuccessful

  • Do something for charity 
  • I want to try and keep a scrap book
  • Get a tattoo


There were only 3 things out of the 9 I didn't manage to to! One of them I'm not to bothered about which is the getting a tattoo. Mainly because it's not something I feel like I have to get, I'm just going to wait until I find something I want. I started a scrap book but i only lasted until August. Which to be honest, is a lot better than I normally do. I did want to do something for charity but just didn't manage to do anything major. 

Did you have any goals for 2015 that you did or didn't do?

3 comments:

  1. Well done for achieving the goals you did! I didn't make any for 2015 but I definitely am for 2016 xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) good luck with them can't wait to have a look if you put them on your blog xx

      Delete
  2. you achieved a lot in 2015!


    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete