Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist

I can't believe its finally Demember! I'm excited to finally start getting in the sprit for christmas. I have a few christmas post planned that I'm really excited about and can't wait to share them with you. Today I thought I would share with you my Christmas wish list.

VICTORIA SECRETS




I love Victoria Secret bras so I want some to stock up on some more useful bras. I don't have a nude bra and think it wound be really useful to have one. I have just started going to the gym and only have two sports bras and its quite hard so am in need of another one and love the style of this pink one. Now this strapless bra isn't something that I'm going to be wearing everyday but I think it will be really useful to have. there are a few things on my wardrobe that I've been put off wearing because I don't have a suitable bra so this will definitely come in handy.



MAKEUP BRUSHES


I have one eyeshadow brush!! And I don't think its ok anymore. I've been meaning to purchase some more but have never really justified it to myself even though I no its something I am going to be using everyday. I would like this set as it has a nice range of brushes and I love real technique so I thought this was the perfect set.

DRESSING GOWN



My current dressing gown is looking a little sorry for its self and I think its time for a new one. I love this one from Debenhams. It looks so cosy and I love the colour.

MAC LIPSTICK


Hang-up/Velvet Teddy/Paramount 

These three lipsticks are on my wish list right now. I love MAC lipsticks and these colours are perfect for winter. Hopefully I can get one for christmas.

I hope you enjoyed this post!! Let me now what you would like for christmas?? :)


Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment