Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas!!


I hope everyone had an amazing christmas! I had a great day spent with my family and have had some great times with my family and friends over the last week. I wanted to share with you today some of the christmas presents I received. I love doing these post and I love reading them even more. I really appreciate everything I got this year and would like to thank all my family and friends for getting me theses amazing gifts.


I did quite well on makeup this year. I am so happy to of got all of and to try it out on christmas day. I got 2 MUA pallets, 3 MAC lipsticks, 2 Rimmel London nail polish and a set of Real Technique eye brushes. I had so much fun of christmas day playing around with it. Most of this was in my Christmas Makeup look so if you want to see it in action check it out here.


My mum told me INIKA was a really good new brand from australia. I have tried this all and it is really good. I will be doing a review on it all so look out for that.


I got my first Lush Bubble Bar! I can't remember what its called but it smells amazing and it made my bath green! I've been wanting to try one for a wait so love that I received one. I also got a set of I love.. Shower gel and a get of perfume from new look. I love that there is a range of scents to choose from.


My main presents from my parents this year was a Fitbit. I did not realise how obsessed I would be with this but I am so hooked with how much steps I do everyday. Its quite surprising. I would love to do a more detailed post so let me no if you would be interested in that. I also got some trainers for the gym which I love so much and some leggings from Superdry. So excited to go to the gym now.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you've done one I'd love to read it so link it down below! 

I hope you all have a great new year :)

3 comments:

  1. You got some lovely presents! Those MAC lipsticks all look so stunning! :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely presents! I especially love those MAC lipsticks, a bit obsessed myself at the moment x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete