Friday 1 May 2015

Pick Me Up - Art Festival 2015


I recently went down to london to the Pick Me Up Art Festival at summerset house. Its a exhibition showing the best up and coming talent in the graphic/illustration industry. There is also lots of pop up shops to buy artist work in form of stationary, books and many other items. I am studying illustration so I found this exhibition really inspiring and interesting, as the artists are so new to the industry it was just so refreshing to see something different. The festival finishes on the 4th may so if you can I would really recommend checking it out for looking into it for next year. It's so inspiring to look at artists so current and new to the industry. I have posted below some of my favourite pictures from the day. Check the website here for more information on the artists or information on next years festival.









No comments:

Post a Comment