Thursday 23 April 2015

Whats in my bag?


Heya everyone :) Today I thought I'd finally get around to doing a whats in my bag post. These are my favourite to read so wanted to give it ago. I don't have as much crap in my bag as I thought as my I have quite a big bag, but thats not a bad thing I suppose, lol.


I have a white ruck sack from new look which I brought a few months ago. I wanted a ruck sack to be able to fit all my stuff in for university without killing my shoulder. Its a good size bag, the only problem is if you want to put everything you own in there and it get heavy the buckle can easily come undone, so its not for people who like to fill there bags. But its good for me and I really like it. Its on sale now (typical) for only £14.99, you can check it out here.



I have quite a few books I carry around. I have my diary which I use a lot to plan when I'm at uni or working so like to have it on me so I can update it regularly when things come up. I also have a notepad. This is only on me when I know I'm going to need it, but as I had a lecture today it was in my bag. I keep all my important lecture notes in here so there all in one place. I travel a lot and my sudoko book has been entertaining me a lot on trains recently so usually keep this in my bag. And as I'm a illustration student I keep a sketch book with me but to be honest I normally use this to write ideas I have down rather than drawing things, lol.



I also have my purse. I brought this a couple of years ago at river island. I like there purses as they have all the space I need in them and they have really nice designs.



I then have my keys. I also have a makeup bag that I keep all my crap in so its easy for me to find and get out of my bag. This one I got from Primark.



This is all the stuff I keep in my makeup bag. You'll notice there no actual makeup in it. I usually only carry the lipstick I'm wearing that day. The things I have are; McDonalds tissues, A mirror, hair grip, spray, hair brush, gum, a plaster, a pen, hand cream, nail file, bottle opener, pain killers and nail clippers. People find it strange that I carry nail clippers but I think there the most used thing on that list, lol.

I don't think the amount that I carry around is that bad actually. It use to be a lot worse anyway aha. Let me know whats the most unusual thing that you carry around around with you all the time? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment