Thursday 12 November 2015

Summer Glow All Year Around



As its starting to get a bit colder our skin can start to look a bit dull and lifeless. It can often be tempting to spend loads on skin products but I believe there are a lot of cheaper ways to get glowing skin and want to share some of them with you.

Drink plenty of water - Keeping hydrated is something that a lot of people seem to forget about. But I think its the easiest way to have heathy looking skin. Spend a couple of days drinking more water and you will notice such a big difference not just your skin but you'll feel so much better for it.

Eat Healthier - I had a big health kick recently and I am starting to realise that what you eat has a massive effect on your skin. I've massively upped the fruit and veg I am eating, which I have noticed a big difference to my skin, as well had my hair. I don't feel like I have to pile on loads of creams and oils now to give my skin moisture and a glow. I am really enjoying cooking a lot of new healthy meals and have been using a website called ALOHA for inspiration for some new heathy meals.

Face Mask - My favourite face mask for Glowing, hydrated skin is  The Dead Sea Spa Magic Delicate Boosting Mask. This is my go to face mask if my skin is starting to look a bit dull. Check out my full review here

Faking it - As its getting colder and my summer glow is starting to fade. Sometimes the only thing to do it to fake it with some bronzer and highlighter. My favourite is the benefit Hoola and Benefit High beam. These leave a nice natural glow perfect for the winter.

Let me know what your top tip is for glowing skin?




No comments:

Post a Comment