Saturday 24 October 2015

Fitness Haul

I went shopping last week and I decided to treat myself to some workout stuff because I've been doing so well over the last couple of months. Buying this sort of thing is my favourite because theres some really cute stuff out there and I love finding new things to help me feel motivated every so often.


These two things I got from New Look. I think there are some really nice vests there with different slogans on and I want to buy some more. I've been wanting to buy a water bottle for a while to take out with me to make sure I keep drinking enough. I loved this one. I'm loving this greeny colour, its definitely a theme in my workout wardrobe. Although I've only had it a week and I've already left it at work! I really hope its there when I go back in.



I really liked this USA Pro top I got from Sports Direct I thought it was a little different and really liked the zip and hood. I'm not sure when is best to wear this though. Still need to work that one out.


From Sports Direct I also brought a USA Pro Yoga Ball and a Yoga mat. I do all my workouts from home so wanted to buy these to mix it up a bit. I am in loveeee with this yoga ball!!! Most of my workouts now include this. Its so much fun.

I hope you enjoyed this little haul. Let me know where you buy your workout clothes from?


No comments:

Post a Comment