Tuesday 13 October 2015

Top 5: High End Makeup Products


Heya everyone. Now I no that I meant to be blogging everyday in October but I had a really busy weekend with my birthday happening I haven't had time to post anything over the last couple of days! But I didn't want to let this stop me from carrying on so I going to keep going and have lots of posts planned :) Last week I posted my top 5 favourite drugstore products and wanted to follow it up with my favourite high end products.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I normally don't notice much of a difference between high end and drugstore mascaras but I have with this one. It makes my lashes look so dramatic and full of volume.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - I love contouring my face and I find this colour perfect. It also blends really well and looks flawless. 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - This works really well at keeping your eyeshadow on without it creasing or smudging.

Benefit High Beam Highlighter - I first tried it in my August Birchbox and really love it. It blends out really well and its such a lovely shimmery pink

MAC Pro Longwear Eyeliner - This is the best eyeliner I have ever tried! Its so long-lasting and doesnt smudge.

Let me no what your favourite High End makeup Product is?


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Better Than Sex mascara! Hear so many good things about it! I'm obsessed with Roller Lash, so good!

    Nicole | nicolelaurenblake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I definitely recommend it :) x

      Delete