Sunday 4 October 2015

21 things I've done before I've turned 21


I've been working on this post for a while now and as its my birthday this week, I thought now would be a great time to post it. I love reading and doing bucket lists and after seeing some reverse bucket lists I really wanted to give it ago. So here are 21 exciting things and things I'm proud of that I've done before I've turned 21.

1. Swam with dolphins

2. Been to disneyland Florida

3. Got my driving Licence

4.Volenteered at reading festival

5. Completed 2 years at university


6. Moved out! For the past two years I've been living between uni and home. It may have been about 50/50 at each but it was still a big accomplishment for me.

7. Ran 5 half marathons.

8. Seen Foo Fighters, Kings of leon, Pink, funeral for a friend and lots more!

9. Went to London Olympics 2012.

10. Scored a goal at Vicarage Road


11. Completed the circle line pub crawl 

12. Gone on a skiing holiday

13. Been on a Girly Holiday in Magaluf 

14. A whole years unpaid work experience while at college

15. Been to Reading and Download festivals


16. Started a Blog

17. Watched a football Match at Wemberly

18. been to the Warner Bros Studio tour

19. Worked at two theme parks 

20. Been to a paint party and foam party

21. been to New York for my 21st Birthday!

Its so much fun looking back on all the great things you've done. If you haven't done this already I'd recommend giving it ago :) 

Let me no one of the things you'd have on your list?


No comments:

Post a Comment