Tuesday 6 October 2015

Autumn Primark Haul

I had an agreement with myself that I would not do any shopping until my birthday. Three days before and I've broken that rule! How could I not wait three more days? Anyway as its been so long since I've done a haul I thought I would share what I brought today.



I love this Cardigan! Its quite thick so I think it will be perfect as its getting colder. It's nicely fitted as well and goes down just past the bum which I thick is the perfect length. I think this will be really easy to style and will make any simple outfit look amazing. This was £16 which I thought was quite expensive for primark but anywhere else this would have been much more so its not bad really.


I went for these two cream high neck tops. The one on the left is a thin cotton top. its very fitted and its goes all the way up to your neck which you fold down. I've never really had anything like this before so excited to try styling it and to see if I like it. It was only £4! The one on the right is a thicker woollen jumper. The neck line isn't as high as the other one but it still comes up to your neck. This one was only £6. I think these would both look great with the jacket above.


I went for these ankle boots because I really wanted some brown ones but didn't want to spend to much money on them because I don't think there a colour I can get away with all the time. These were really cheap at £13. I love that these are really simple and have a little heel. I am loving ankle boots this year.


These were from the pound shop but I wanted to show these because I think there so cool. I went in for the nose pore strips but I found these lips masks, finger nail masks and foot pack. I have wanted to try the lip mask for a while but have never found them and the other two I had never even heard of before. I have so excited to try these out and if there any good I will definitely be showing them on my blog again.


1 comment:

  1. Love the cardigan and hope you have a great birthday!

    http://www.livinginagoldenafternoon.net/

    ReplyDelete