Friday 18 March 2016

The Liebster Awards


In the last week I have been nominated twice for he Liebster Award by the lovely Kaitlin at Kaitlinlouise and Michelle at Homeat5. I wanted to answer both their questions so have done 5 of each. I did this post before a couple of months after I started blogging and was really excited to be nominated again.

The Rules

Answer the questions the person who nominated you gave you then nominated 11 people who have under 1000 followers to answer 11 questions.

Kaitlin's Questions

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Omg I'll be 31! Thats so scary to think about. Hopfully I have figured out what I want to do with my life. Maybe have started a family. Thats so scary to type aha.

If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

There are so many places I want to go. But if I could just pick one place at the moment I really want to go to Australia.

What is your favourite quote?



Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?

I'm not really a hot drink fan to be honest but if I had to pick one I normally go for green tea.

2 things you would like to achieve by the end of 2016?

My goals this year were to travel and to improve my health and fitness. I think they're going quite well so far. Got a few travel plans for later in the year and I am pushing myself at the gym and loving it.


Michelle's questions

How long have you been blogging for?

I have been blogging for over a year now. I started in decemeber 2014 and been loving it more and more ever since.

Why did you decide to start your blog?

I was getting obsessed with youtube and then discovered a lot of them had blogs to. I never had the guts too do youtube so when I found their blogs I thought it would be fun to start my own.

Do you prefer to read a book for watch TV?

I prefer watching tv! I haven't read a book in forever. I'm currently loving Pretty Little Lairs, friends, ibiza weekender and ant and dec's saturday night takeaway.

If money was no object what would you do all day?

Ummm? I was thinking traveling but I don't think I could do that in a day! I would be driven to London in time for the shops to open and go crazy shopping until they shut. Then go somewhere good for food then go to a fancy pub until the days over. Leaving enough time for me to be driven home.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?

It would have to be my best friend! I don't think I could handle being on my own with someone else in that situation fora long time. And I think he would be able to handle it the most.


Blogs I nominate

My questions for you

Whats your favourite thing about blogging?

If your could take your trip of a lifetime, what would it be?

do you have any pets?

Whats your favourite TV programme?

Do you have a favourite blog post?

Whats your number one beauty tip?

What made you start blogging?

Wheres your favourite place to go to eat?

What do you do in your free time?

Whats your goals for this year?

Do you have any blogging tips?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and got to know a little more about me. If your do this post let me know! I'd love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment