Thursday 10 March 2016

March Sourcedbox


Today I took a detour on the way to work to collect my package from the post office which was I excited to get as I knew it was my march sourced box. I'm always interested in finding new heathy snacks and have found this such an easy way to find new things. I'm writing this while munching on the Raw Halo Mylk and Pink Himalayan Salt Chocolate which is so good. So heres what in this months box.


In the box-

Healthbox Kitchen - Cacao Energy Balls

Oloves - Chili & Oregano Olives

Raw Halo - Mylk & pink Himalayan Salt chocolate

Aduna - Baobab Superfruit Raw Energy Bar

Punch Foods - Japanese Tamari Superseeds

Chi - Coconut Water and Tropical Fruits 

100% natural - Raw Cacao Brownie

Nothing But - Apple and Fig Snacks 

Ape - Lightly Salted Coconut Curls

Raw Gorilla - Maca & cinnamin Munchies

The Primal Pantry - Almond and Cashew Paleo Bar

Have you tried Sourced box? Have have you thought of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment