Wednesday 2 March 2016

February Empties


I have another empties for you all. And this month, its a very big one. I can't believe how much stuff I managed to get through. This is going to be a long one so I'll just jump straight into it.



Batiste Dry Shampoo - A big beauty staple of mine. I've mentioned this on my blog so many times.

Burts Bees lip balm - I love this so much! It is so moisturising and has stopped my lips going flaky after  a day of piling on the lipstick. I've actually stopped using my lip scrub because I don't need to anymore with this.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Toner - I am a big fan of the Vitamin E range and I loved using this.

Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturiser - This was a good cheap moisturiser which was really hydrating. I love it as a basic moisturiser.

Benefit Puff Off Eye Cream - I liked using this in the morning as it was refreshing and reduced the dark circles.

Aveeno moisturiser - I got a few of theses for free and was using it for a hand cream and I thought it was really good. It was moisturising and didnt annoy my hands which hand creams seem to do so will get this when I next need a new one. 



I love… Iced Cookie and Mixed Berries shower creme - I had a few of these last month and I've finished of the set this month. They were really scented and smelt good.

Rituals Rice Scrub - This is the best scrub I've every tried. Its was really gritty, so was great at exfoliating but isn't irritating. Makes my skin really soft.

Aussie Winter Miracle Shampoo - Didn't really see any benefit from using this so wouldn't bother with this again.

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Scrub - I liked this as it was really rough on the feet and I loved the minty smell. Although it did the same as the Ritual Rice Scrub so would just stick to my normal scrub for my feet now.

Skin & co Silicone Body Wash - I got this from a Birchbox and have had this brand a few times. I don't really like it as I find it hard to use. I think its only because its a small bottle and had to get out.



Benefit The Porefessional Primer - My Favourite ever primer! Even though This is the only bottle i've had its so much better than every other primer I've used. Going to repurchase as soon as I've got rid of a few others I've got.

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner - This is the best felt-tip eyeliner that I've tried. Its really easy to apply and a good dark colour which is long-lasting. I have already repurchased this again.

Illamasqua Hydrating gel -  I got this in a birchbox and I did like this as it was made my skin so glowy. I wouldn't buy it again but the full size is really expensive.

Inika Liquid Foundation -I really liked this towards the end. I found it worked really well applied with a beauty blender. It wasn't very high coverage, but it was light and natural.

MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash - This wasn't my favourite high end mascara but it was nice to use while I had it.

So that it of my really long empties post. I've been focusing on a few certain products this month which is why I think theres quite a few, especially makeup. I'm still working through a few makeup products so next month might be a big one too. We will have to wait and see.

Link your empties post down below!! I love reading them :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow you finished a lot of products! I feel like I never finish anything lol. I've heard such great things about the Supercat eyeliner and the Porefessional primer!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to feel like that until I started doing these post aha. Yeah they are so good, you should give them a try.

      Delete
  2. Hahaa wow girl!! You used up alt of products hehe!! I love so many of the things you have mentioned - I LOVE that Rituals rice scrub - Rituals literally do the best products ever!!! Loved this post !

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no aha I don't no how I managed it! I much try more of the Rituals products! Do you have any you would recommend?

      Delete