Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites


I thought I would do another monthly favourites today. These are never really big because I genuinely use the same stuff most the time but I like to do these to share any new things I've brought or things I've rediscovered. So heres a few random things I've been loving this month.

The Body Shop Dead Sea Salt Scrub - I loved this because its so gritty but also really moisturising. It's quite a chunky scrub but I find it exfoliates really well. Its also smells amazing!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream- Its taken me a while to get into this but I have been loving it recently. It has great coverage and is so quick to apply.

Pro Formula Tescos Dental Floss Harps - Ok so I know this is a random one but I have been loving dental floss harps. There so easy and convenient (btw, Don't get the Tescos ones! they're rubbish. The Wilkinsons ones are the best but I ran out of them and replaced them with these. Wont be buying them from Tescos again though.)

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - I have fallen back in love with this again! You probably know how good it is :)

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask - I have fallen back in love with this mask! I just love the creamy texture and its so soft. Also its green and smells amazing! I did a review which you can see here.

Essie Nail Polish in Cabana Boy- This is an off white silvery colour which I only brought this weekend but I am in love with this colour already. It also has a slight shimmer to it as well so quite wintery I think but I still love it.

The Body Shop Beurre Corporel Body Butter - This smells so so so good! I brought this in the sales and have been loving it! isn't lasting very long though and I'm hoping that this collection are still in the shops.

Let me know what your favourite things this month have been?

1 comment: