Tuesday 8 March 2016

Favourite Pink Beauty Products #glossierpink


I've gone back into a phase of adding a bit of natural colour into my look. I think pinky colours suite me the most so love using them in my makeup look. When I came across Glossiers pinterest board #glossierpink I was really interested in taking part as I love putting pink into my look. Glossiers slogan is 'skin care first, makeup second' which I love as its something I strongly believe in. So I thought I share with you my favourite pink things that I love to use to make me feel confident and look great.



Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 03 and 08 - These are my two go to nude lipsticks. I love pink nudes because I think they suit me best. Rimmel are do the best drugstore lipsticks by far. I have a darker one and a lighter one so perfect for whatever mood I'm in

Revolution Blush in Now! - This is my favourite colour blush. I suit these types of pinks so don't really go for anything else. This colour is so close to my favourite MAC blush so I was really happy my I found this one for much cheaper.

Benefit High Beam - This was my first highlighter that I brought and I love it so much! It leaves such a nice glow and blends nicely.



Zoella Blissful Mistful Body Mist - This has a really nice scent. Its really strong for a body spray and long lasting. Perfect use for  everyday.

The body shop Vitamin E Night Cream and Eye Cream - I love the vitamin E range at the body shop. My current favourites are the night cream and eye cream. There so moisturising  and great for my skin.

Whats your favourite pink shades?

3 comments:

  1. The vitamin E products from the Bidy Shop are old favourites if mine!! New follower here :)

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vitamin E products from the Bidy Shop are old favourites if mine!! New follower here :)

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete