Saturday 5 March 2016

February Favourites


I can't believe its a week into march already and I still have only just got around to doing this post. It's been a busy week. This months favourites is quite a small and random one but I still had a few things I wanted to share with you that I've been loving.

Invisibra - This has been so useful to have for nights out at the weekend. It stays on so well and is so comfortable. Check out my review here.

Mark Hill Styling Primer - you put this in your hair after you've washed it and its takes that freshly washed feel out of your hair. It makes it so much easier to style.

Beauty Blender - I go in and out of using this and I'm loving it again. It put a nice even layer on and is so quick and easy to use. (PS sorry it looks gross)

Maybelline The Nudes Pallet - I've been reaching for this so much this month! Its so pigmented and I love every colour in there. Check out my review here.

MAC velvet Teddy - I've been reaching for this one all month because I've been loving nudes and this is the perfect colour.

Biore Nose Strips- To put it blunt, this gets so much crap out of your nose. So much better than the previous brand I was using.

Nakd Salted Caramel Nibbles - I got this in my february Sourced Box and these were my favourite. There so yummy and the perfect snack to pick at while I'm at work.


Ibiza Weekender - I love this! So much drama. 

Pretty Little Liars - I'm all caught up now and I'm interested to see where the new storyline is going. 

Take Me Out The Gossip - If you like Take Me Out, This is 100 times better.

Fresh Meat - I was so excited to hear that this came back a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it.

Let me know what your favourite have been this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment