Tuesday 22 March 2016

Colchester Zoo


Just a quick post today. I when to Colchester zoo at the weekend and had such a good time. Its a really big zoo with loads of different things to do as well as lots of different animals. Theres lots of indoor enclosures which was handy this weekend as it was so cold and there was lots of chances to be interactive with the animals. My favourite was being able to feed the birds (I can't remember what they were called). They were really sociable and quite greedy, aha. We had a really good day out and if you haven't been, I would recommend you do. I thought I would show some of my favourite photos from the day.

Let me know if you've been to colchester or any other good zoos?











2 comments:

  1. Awwww I just cannot get over the baby goat! Your photos are great, I love how you captured the lizard (is it an iguana?) but I cannot stop scrolling up to the little kid/goatling xD looks like an amazing trip! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no the baby goat was to cute! just wanted to take it home aha! I'm glad you have enjoyed this post :)

      Delete