Tuesday 15 March 2016

March Fitness Routine


This is a post I have wanted to do for a while as over the last couple of months I have been going to the gym. But recently I have got my fitness routine on point and I am ready to share it with you. I do change it up quite a bit so if you guys like these I might do these quite regally. 

I try to go the gym 3 times a week. I do a mixture of classes and my own workout.


Tuesdaymetafit

Thursday - boxercise

Saturday/sunday - My own workout


My own workout normally lasts 45 minutes, Which I do 10 minutes cardio, then 2 sets of 8 exercises, then finish with another 10 minute cardio. It may be short but its definitely a killer. I prefer Keeping it at that length and making the workout harder over time. I Do try to change it up regally as I don't want to get bored and want to keep pushing myself.

Weekend Workout

Cross trainer X 10 minutes

Triceps Dips x20

Bulgarian Split lunge x15 each side

Long arm crunch (with medicine ball) x20

Squats (with dumbbell) x20

Leg raises x20

Tricept extensions x20

Side Plank x 30 seconds each side

Plank x 1 minute

Then repeat again

Bike X 10 minutes

I'm really getting into going to the gym and this routine is really working for me. I'm actually enjoying it which is making it so easy to get motivated to go. I do change a couple of the exercise almost every week so I will update you guys in a couple of week a different routine.

Let me know if you have enjoyed this post? Would you like to see more fitness related posts?

What do you do to keep active?

No comments:

Post a Comment