Tuesday 9 June 2015

Skincare Routine

A couple of months ago I wanted to start looking after my skin more and have spend a little bit more to buy more good products to do this. I feel I finally have a set routine for my skin that works for me and thought that I would share it with you today.


MORNING ROUTINE 

  • Simple clear skin oil balancing exfoliating wash - I use this to wash my face first thing in the morning. I find that even though its a scrub its really Gentle on my skin and can use it in the morning and at night 
  • Lush tea tree toner water - I haven't really used toner before but I do think this has helped make my skin look clearer.
  • Soap and glory make yourself youthful serum - This is the first serum I have ever brought. I love the smell of it. Its every sweet and strong as you would expect from a soap and glory product but it doesn't linger on your face. I don't really notice a difference using this so I think I will try a different one when its finished.
  • Simple kind to skin vital vitamin day cream - This is really moisturising and doesn't make my skin feel tight, which I find a lot do. It also as SPF 15 which is good for the summer.
  • Body shop aloe eye defence - This is a thick cream but soaks in really quickly. It feels really hydrating, and makes my eyes feel really fresh and awake.


NIGHT ROUTINE

(some things are the same as my morning routine so I obviously won't go into them)

  • Garnier micellar cleansing water - Probably don't need to go on about this too much as its a really popular product but I really like it for taking off my makeup 
  • Simple clear skin oil balancing exfoliating wash
  • Lush tea tree toner water
  • Body shop vitamin E night cream - I love this as its really moisturising and even though its thick it doesn't feel like I have loads of product sitting on my face for ages.
  • Body shop aloe eye defence - I tend to use a thicker layer at night as I have more time for it to soak in and it feels like I'm doing good to my eyes. Even though I doubt it makes a difference.
  • Sudocrem - I used to love this for clearing my skin and it really does make a difference. I have started using it again but only on the problem areas rather than my hole face. It's really cheap to and I've had this pot for ages.



About once a week I use a face mask. I use Dead sea spa magik delicate boosting mask. I love it so much. Check out my review of it here.

I try to keep the amount of products I use low so they don't take up to much room. Plus traveling to and from uni makes it hard to keep it up. Over the last couple of months focusing on my skin care routine my skin has noticeably improve so will be keeping this up. I used to find it so easy to slack off but I always stick to this now no matter now busy or tired I am.

Let me know whats in your skin care routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment