Tuesday 30 June 2015

Beauty and workout Haul!

Another big shopping trip where I spent way to much. I'm trying to go shopping less which is working but it means when I do go shopping I tend to need a lot and feel like I spend a lot more even though I probably don't spend as much as I would if I brought all this over a few shopping trips.



The Body shop

I went a bit crazy in the body shop. I only wanted the Vitamin C skin reviver. But I have loved all of theses products and can't wait to do reviews on them.


Exfoliator Pad






Most of these are things that I've wanted for so long and have finally brought them. My favourite is the purse because I have been looking for one I really like and finally found one. Was also really wanting a new felt-tip eyeliner so can't wait to try the soap and glory one out.

Boots




Rimmel London 60 second Super Shine (In go wild er ness and chin up buttercup)

Waterstones


New Look

Purse


Sports Direct

I brought these hoping to motivate me more to do more exercise. I brought the weights as I wanted to work on my arms more and thought I could add theses into my current workout. I saw the bright green top and thought it looked amazing so Had to have it.


Adidas running top

No comments:

Post a Comment