Tuesday 23 June 2015

Ikea Haul

I have been waiting to do this haul for so long! But I didn't want to do it until brought my new furniture and built it and arranged my room how I wanted it so I could take nice pictures. This took a while but I did it and I'm now loving my new room and can finally use everything I brought.


The first thing I have is this candle dish Which I though was really cute and would be nice to use it for putting pieces of jewellery on that I wear everyday. I also have on it an apple scented candle, which smells really nice but I haven't burnt it yet so hopefully it nice when lit.


I never really understood by people put loads of pillows and blankets on there bed that they're not going to use because its not like loads of people go in your room. But I was walking past all the cushions and saw this Red-Orange Cushion which I just had to have. It's a colour I'm really into at the moment and really liked it so brought two of them as well as a soft Grey Cushion to go in the middle. I love them so much.


I also brought a white thin lamp for the side of my bed. I love how you can move it into different shapes and its also really bright. I also brought some storage boxes for the inside of my draws. Makes storing underwear and stuff so much easier and looks so much cleaner. I did take the underwear out before I took the picture.


I've never been to ikea properly and loved shopping there. So easy to just pick up everything as its so cheap but did managed to stop myself quite a lot. 

Have you ever been to an Ikea?

No comments:

Post a Comment