Wednesday 17 June 2015

current favourites #2

I thought it was about time for another favourites. I think its been about two months since my last one (here). There been quite a few new things that I've been loving so was hard to get down to 10, but it happened so here it goes...

Garnier BB Cream - I think I might have mentioned this product quite a few times on my blog. But I just love it so much. Perfect coverage over the summer months.

Real Technique Travel Essentials - I've never really been massively into what kind of brushes I use to be honest. But you can really tell the difference quality brushes make. I purchased them recently and I've been using them ever since (check haul out here)

Nina Ricci Ricci Perfume - My mum brought me this back from her holiday and it smells so nice. I'm not going to try and describe the scent., but its perfect for going out in the evening. 

Sleek I-Divine Eye Shadow Pallet in Au Natural - I've been loving this pallet so much recently. Theres so many pretty colours and I've been loving experimenting with different looks.


Collection Lasting colour Lipstick in Mango Tango - This lipstick is really long-lasting, pigmented and moisturising. Its my perfect orangey summer shade.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 08 - This is my goto lipstick! its a darker nude colour and it is so long-lasting and pigmented. I also like that its a matt finish.



Twinings Camomile tea - I've recently been struggling to sleep at night and these is amazing for making me sleepy. I drink it every night now. I actually like the taste of it as well as before I tried it I was told I probably wouldn't like it so I was surprised that I actually did.

Vosene Original Dandruff Shampoo - I've not really got dandruff but I have had a dryer scalp recently and this shampoo has really help moisturise it as well has make my hair soft and shiny too.

Watch - I love this watch. My boyfriend surprised me with it because I told him I broke my old one. I wasn't expecting it at all as it was only a brief conversation but it was such a lovely surprise and I love it so much

Maltesers - I have just been addicted to theses at the moment. There so yummy and worth the 10 minute drive to go get them!

Let me know what your favourite thing is at the moment? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment