Friday 19 June 2015

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine by Rita Ora - Tangerine Tent

I have completely fallen in love with the Rimmel London 60 Second Super Shine by Rita ora in Tangerine Tent. Its so bright and the perfect colour for summer. I used to be obsessed with dark blues and purples all year around but have recently ventured out into more summery red and orange colours and they suit me so much more. I like that its matt, but also has a nice finish. I find that some matt nail varnishes have a really dull finish which I don't like. Its really long lasting and dries really quickly. I had this nail varnish on for 5 days now and it hasn't chipped or anything, which is really good for me because usually its hardly lasts a day before getting ruined. The rest of this range had some beautiful bright, summery colours and I can't wait to go back and get some more.

I have a couple of Rimmel nail polishes. But its never the brand I normally go straight for so might have to start looking there as there really nice to use. Also, How cute us the bottle, so simple and pretty. Let me know what your favourite colour to wear in summer is?





2 comments:

  1. I've seen so many good reviews about this but haven't really liked the colour on other people. It looks really nice on you and I definitely need to give it a go if you've had it on for 5 days! That's so good. Great post x

    Abbie | abigalexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thankyou :) wasn't sure about it at first but I quite like it now. Yeah its lasted really well x

    ReplyDelete