Monday 15 June 2015

Empties #1


Over the past couple of months I have been collecting everything I have used up because I really wanted to do an empties post. I love watching these videos and reading this posts. I find they give the best reviews because you know if someone enjoyed using it and want to repurchase it again. So I thought I would start giving them ago.



Garnier BB cream - This is my favourite BB cream. I didn't really appreciate it until I started buying others and this one is by far the best! I have brought another one already and using it daily over summer

L'Oreal super liner superstar - I was really disappointed with this. It gave a really faded black line, was pretty much gone when I got home and it dried up really quick. I used it as a base under my liquid liner but got fed up of using it in the end. Wouldn't buy it again although I found it really easy to use so will look for another pen eyeliner.

L'Oreal miss manger mascara - I love this so much. It makes my eyelashes really dark and dramatic without having to put 10 layers on. It's my new goto mascara and have already got another one.



Garnier micellar cleansing water - Love using this to take my makeup off. This was my first bottle and am how a good way through my second one. So easy to use and doesn't irritate my skin.

Boots soltan sun cream - This was in my bag for the last two summers and I decided to finally try and use it up. I think it lasted about two sprays before I used it up. I don't know why I kept it all this time. It was ok but I tend to just buy whats on offer.

Sure fast drying deodorant - standard deodorant. Usually buy this brand or something similar. Again, I just buy whats on offer with deodorant as long as its a brand I trust. Don't want to risk being smelly.

Neutrogena hand cream - This is the only hand cream I have found that works! Most others just make my hand feel really irritated. I will be using this again over winter but for summer I'm trying to get through some of my other hand creams while my hands aren't as dry.



Bastiste blush dry shampoo - My favourite and goto dry shampoo. This smell is my favourite.

Pantene breakage defence conditioner - I thought this was a pretty standard conditioner. I didn't notice a massive difference to my hair but if it was on offer I'd buy it again.

John frieda conditioner - This was a conditioner that was in my hair dye box. I find they make my hair super silky but they always smell really weird so like to get rid of them quick as possible.



Simple baby wipes - I find baby wipe so handy to clean up any makeup spillage's for cleaning makeup off your hands. I'd buy these again because they don't smell like baby wipes. I don't think they had much of a smell but its been a while since I used these so can't remember.

Simple cleansing facial wipes - Finally used up my last ever makeup wipes. Probably won't be going back to these for taking of makeup everyday. But these were my goto makeup wipe so if I wanted some to take on holiday or whatever I would buy these ones again.

Wilkos cotton pads - These are my favourite because I only need one to take off my makeup and not 1000 like the little ones. I use these everyday and always have some stocked up.

Wilko cotton buds - Yeah.. There all the same really aren't they. aha.

I hope you guys enjoyed my empties post. I had quite a few more than I thought. I tried to make them all look as pretty as possible for the photos but I do squeeze every last drop of the product out so some of the bottles looked a bit sorry for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment