Sunday 20 September 2015

WOMF: Bingo



This was a couple of weeks ago now, but I went out to my local pub to play Bingo with some of my family and friends. Now I no I went a little overboard on the makeup but I was so excited to put it on as I has gone without for a few days before because my skin was breaking out. These are my favourite posts todo so I thought it was about time to show you another one of my makeup looks :)


Primer

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver 
Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Primer 
Benefit Porefessional Licence to Blot



Base

Collection Lasting Profection Foundation 
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Benefit Highbeam Highlighter



Powders

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Tart Blusher in Sweet
Benefit Hoola Bronzer




Eyeshadow and Brows

Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Pallet in Au Natural
Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit




Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshawdow Primer Potion
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
MAC Black Eyeliner (The writing has all smudged so can't read the name) :(



Lips

MAC Lip pencil in Cherry
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet, No 12

I hope you have enjoyed this post. I know theres quite a lot of products, but I normally only go this far when I feel like it and am going out.

 Let me know what your favourite going out makeup look is?

follow me on bloglovin or twitter to keep up to date with my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment