Thursday 24 September 2015

Heathy Recipes: Banana Pancakes


One of my september goals was to post a recipe on my blog once a week and so far that has failed. Mainly because I can't make food look good enough for photos. But I have made these banana pancakes a couple of times now and they are so easy and taste great. I wanted to share them with you.

All you need is;

A Banana
An Egg
Baking Powder

All you need to do is whisk these all together. You can add vanilla extract or chocolate chips or anything to add some extra flavour. Then you put a couple of spoonfuls of the mixture into a pan and flip over after a couple of minutes until both sides are golden brown.

This recipe is perfect for breakfast because its heathy, quick to make and you only need 3 ingredients. I no That my picture doesn't look that great but they taste great :)

Whats your favourite breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment