Monday 21 September 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Review



Over the last month or so I have been loving the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipstick. I brought the nude one first after hearing about it on youtube and I loved it so much I had to grab a second one. They have some really lovely colours and different finishes.

They are really creamy and apply really easily. I find that the brush picks up quite a lot of product though so I find it easier to apply after I've scrapped some off. They dry quite quick and leave a matte finish. They don't exactly moisturise your lips but its so worth it with how well they last. They are my go to for a night out now as I will only need to reapply once maybe twice throughout the night.

I can't wait to go shopping again so I can pick up another one. Definitively going to be my next purchase. If you like a matte finish I would recommend these a lot. I haven't tried any other finishes so might give them ago next.

Have you tried these lipsticks? what did you think?



1 comment:

  1. Oooh I haven't seen these before! They both look so pretty! Might have to get some myself! -xo

    ReplyDelete