Friday 11 September 2015

September Birch Box


Was once again very excited to receive my Birchbox this weekend :) Its there 5 birthday and all of the products are from America. I thought the box was so cute. being a illustration student I love that its more illustrative than graphic this month.  I think I get more excited to see the box that whats actually in it :)



Benefit The POREfessonal: License to blot - £15.50


When I first saw this I was a little confused with it because I didn't have a clue what it was meant to do or how to apply it. I haven't tried it properly yet but I am excited to give it ago.


Laura Mercier Facial Polish - £26

My skin hated this. It made it really dry and breakout :/ I thought it was quite a thick and harsh exfoliator. I don't even have sensitive skin so I would hate to see what would happen if I did.

John Masters Organics Citrus Neroli Detangler - £16

This smells really nice which sticks really well once you've dried and styled your hair. Other than that I didn't notice it did anything else for my hair. Not a product for me.

Beauty Protector Beauty wash - £8

This smelled good and lathered nicely. I wouldn't buy it in full size though as its quite expensive for shower gel.



Laqa & co Cheeky Lip Pencil in Cray Cray - £17

I tried this on my lips which I wasn't a fan of as its not really my colour. I then tried it on my cheeks and after a couple of uses its really grown on me. It blends really well and very pigmented. I wasn't sure of the colour on me but I've grown to love it. It's quite a summery colour though so will probably put it away until next year.




The Birchbrush £5.99

This is a nice size brush great for putting in my bag. Its really gentle on brushing out my tangled hair and I love the colour.

I was excited to try out all the products this month but nothing really impressed me that much. I like the hair brush and the Lip pencil would have been perfect another colour. This wasn't my favourite month but I'm still excited to keep getting these every month and trying new products :) 

Did you get this months box? what did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment