Wednesday 9 September 2015

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Review


I have recently brought the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask and have been loving it so much recently I thought I would do a little review for you all today.

I thought it was quite a light, creamy consistency which made it easy to apply an even thin layer without getting the product everywhere.

It takes about 10-15 minutes to dry, depending on the amount you apply. I just leave it on until it all dried and then rise it off with water. It rinsed off really easily with just my hands and water. Its also really comfortable to wear in the bath (hope that doesnt sound weird).

After taking it off you can see and feel a difference. My skin felt like it could breath and is really soft. I also noticed my pores were smaller and my spots had dramatically reduced.

I love using this mask so much and really want to get the other Origins ones. Have you tried anything from Origins? let me know what you think of there products?

No comments:

Post a Comment