Saturday 27 December 2014

What I got for christmas!


Heya everyone! I thought today I'd share some of the amazing presents that I got for christmas. I love all of them and am so grateful for everything that I got. 


This is a mickey mouse onesie. I never really liked onesies, but this one is quite thin and fitted which is really comfortable. I love it so much. I believe this is from the disney store.


You can't have christmas with out underwear and some pyjamas :) Got a bit of a disney theme going on here. 


Here I got the small sliver earrings. There just a simple small diamond and there so cute. I haven't had a pair of earring in so long because I always lose one of them so was so pleased to get another pair. I also got the snood. Its black from h&m, and its so comfy. I've never had one of these before so am excited to see how I get on with it.


This is a santa can cover. I got this in my stocking and its so cute. I can't wait to get with out every christmas from now on. Me and my brother both got one but he got a snowman.


Lots of chocolate.. as always :)


I got so much bath stuff! Which I actually love getting because I have to buy this sort of thing now, but when your a child its always something you get but don't really care about. I don't think I'll have to worry about buying any body wash for the rest of the year, aha. Most of this box includes body wash, shampoo and body scrub.

I feel so lucky this year with what I got. I did this post because I love reading what other people got for christmas, so was interested in doing my own. I hope everyone got what they wanted for christmas, let me know in the comments below what was you favourite gift you received? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment