Thursday 18 December 2014

Top 10 beauty favourites


Heya everyone! The other day It crossed my mind that I haven't been ill yet, and now I am! Ive been laid in bed all day so I thought I'd get up and do something a bit productive and write a post for you all on my top 10 beauty favourites.



1. The one thing that I would never give up for anyone is dry shampoo. It is the most useful thing ever, and I love that it give your hair volume and keeps it looking fresh. My favourite is  Batiste in floral & flirty blush, as its my favourite scent. I always get the biggest bottle I can get my hands on.

2. My favourite makeup remover is Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Its really nice on my skin and doesn't irritate it, but also actually removes all my makeup. Its not to expensive either and lasts forever.

3. Especially at this time of the year, my hands are always really dry and I've never found a hand cream as good as the Neutrogena hand cream. And I have tried ALOT! Its quite thick but its not greasy and absorbs quickly. This is the only one I've found which stops my hands from feeling really dry in these cold months.

4. My favourite ever hair products are from got2b! If they have a product then I probably have it. My favourite one is the glued blasting freeze spray. Its light and keeps your hair looking natural, as well as keeping your hair in place for the day. It also smells really good.


5. I don't care what anyone says vaseline will always be the best lip balm!! I don't think I've ever finished a tin which means they must last forever.

6. My eyelashes basically don't exist without mascara. I generally buy just whats on offer from Rimmel London or Max Factor, but I am currently using Rimmel London scandal eyes, which I'm not the biggest fan of. I usually get RImmel London volume flash the max bold curves but its been discontinued and I'm looking for a new favourite. If anyone knows of any good ones please help me? :)

7. To go with the mascara, I use my eyelash curlers to brighten my eyes up. I have the weirdest eyelashes ever and they do what they want. So I need to make sure that there all going the same way so it looks less weird.

8. Eyeliner is my favourite makeup product because its so versatile. Im currently using a GOSH one (I can't read whats its called because its so small). Which smudges outs well and is long lasting. Always the one I got to if I'm buying from a drugstore.

9. I love my eyebrow pencil. I can't even tell you what it is because its all been rubbed off. But I think its Rimmel London. The brush on the lid is so handy to smooth it out and blend it so its not to harsh.


So I've just realised that I've only actually done 9 products, even though I really struggled to narrow it down to 10, aha oops :) Let me know what your favourite product is? Im new at blogging and would love to start chatting to some people :)

Also…. I've just made a Bloglovin account and love it if you could follow me on it. Post a link you yours down below and I'll follow you.

Have a good evening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment