Tuesday 23 December 2014

5 Things I'm watching this Christmas


Heya, how is everyone? I can't believe it's christmas eve tomorrow, its come so quick. I'm chilling out catching up on my advent calendar (I'm like 3 days behind), and I've just made a lasagne from scotch, I'm so impressed with my self.  I checked out the TV guide today, and I'm so excited to watch all the christmas specials over the next few days. Here are my top 5 that I'll be watching over the next few days. 

1. Not Going Out



2. Michael McIntyres very christmassy Christmas Show



3. Christmas Chatter


4. The Big Fat Quiz of the Year


5. Miranda


These are just a few of the things I'll be watching over the next few days, let me know one of the programmes that is on your list to watch over christmas?

Merry Christmas everyone :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment