Tuesday 23 December 2014

December Haul


Of course this month has been filled with lots of shopping for christmas presents, but I always end up forgetting that I'm meant to be buying christmas presents and start looking for me instead, aha. While I did actually manage to buy all my christmas presents, here are a few of my favourite things I brought for my self this month :)


NEW LOOK
I walked into new look specifically for some black leggings, and they had so many nice patterned ones i instantly fell in love with. I managed to only walk out with two of them, but they went straight on my christmas list. There so soft and comfy.



 WILKINSONS
While I go in wilkinsons to buy the boring stuff I need I can't help buying random stuff as its just so cheap. I love the nail stickers I brought for just £3. I also brought some black elastic hair bands and some simple makeup wipes.


PRIMARK
I went into primark for a christmas jumper and loved all the frozen tshirts they had. This one was my favourite which I found in the mens section, its so comfy.

So here are some of the things I brought this month. Let me know in the comments below if you'd like a closer look at some of the products:) I did also manage to buy my christmas presents in all of this aha which are all wrapped up and ready for chirstmas. Im so prepared this year aha. 

have a good day everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment