Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Tag


Hey everyone :)

I've always wanted to start writing a blog, and have finally decided to give it a go. I be writing about bits and pieces that I'm interested in, which I'm not really sure that that is yet, but we'll see!

I thought I'd start of by doing a christmas tag, so here it goes… 

What is your favourite christmas movie?
The grinch, Elf, Arthur christmas…. On this years list is Home Alone as its frowned upon to not have seen that apparently :/

DO you open your presents on christmas eve or christmas morning?
errr.. christmas morning!! 

Do you have a favourite christmas memory?
Waking up at 4oclock in the morning and being sent back to bed every christmas morning until I was like 12. now Its being dragged out of bed by the rest of my family :)

Favourite festive food?
CHOCOLATE!! and everything really.. Who doesn't like an excuse to eat.

Favourite christmas gift?
A family trip to disneyland! It was the best christmas ever!!!

Do you have any christmas eve traditions?
Go to a family friends out in the evening with my family to exchange presents and have food and drinks.

Whats on top of your tree?
A star.

Whats the best part about christmas?
All the christmas parties, getting to see all my friends and family, eating loads of food and chilling out for a bit :)

Thanks for reading guys, until next time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment