Tuesday 30 December 2014

January Sales Haul


Hello everyone, hope everyones had a good weekend. As the sale have started I went shopping today to buy a few things I needed (more things I didn't actually need. And as its the sale, almost nothing I brought was from the sale. I hate them so much and can never be bothered to rummage through clothes for hours to not find anything, or to find something I really like and it not be in my size. Anyway here are the things I brought today :)

NEW LOOK
I loved this black choker necklace. Its made from fabric which I've never really seen before,   and I wasn't really interested in chokers until I saw this design. I also loved the boots they did and found it difficult to pick just one pair, but I loved these black lace up heeled boots.


H&M
I brought some jumpers from h&m. There quite thin which I like as I'm not a big fan of wooly jumpers, but these are really comfy and I like the patterns. Im also a big fan of leggings at the moment, so when I saw these baggy leggings (don't no if they have a proper name, aha)  I thought I had to try them out :) I also got some workout leggings and a top. Hoping its going to motivate me to start working out more next year aha.





SUPERDRUG
I brought the John Frieda medium ash brown hair dye and the Garnier moisture match Revitalising Hydrating Gel and Light Softening Cream, as it was buy one get one free. I may do a review on these products so let me know If you'd like that? :)


WILKINSONS
I brought a mug and a little jar as I wanted something to put some of my stuff in when I came home from uni. I brought the white mug for my makeup brushes and a jar to put some cotton buds in. Also a packet of crisps because I needed some change for the car park.



I brought this diary from a market stall down town. It was the only one that was the right size bit still had quite a lot of space inside, as I plan on being super organised this year!



I felt like I went a bit crazy shopping this week, but I purchased some good things. Let me no if you had any more success in the sales than I did?! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment